>Everyone starts from somewhere. Some people like beginnings. Not me. There is more pressure to start then there is to continue. I don’t mind continuing so much as I do trying to figure out where I should enter. Sometimes I come in too early or, even worse, too late. Being the last one to arrive at a party is embarrassing, too much attention from people trying to find something interesting to talk about. It’s good to come in at the middle, just a little after the forerunners who blaze through, leaving promise for others in their wake.
Monthly Archives: September 2009
- Time to stuff small chocolates into even smaller bags for 4th grd valentine's day party. #I'mnotusuallylastminute 7 years ago
- Laughing at getting an email on my iPhone 4 telling me I can buy an iPhone 4 through Verizon tomorrow. Shrug #shipsailed #beenenjoying 7 years ago
- The sun coming in the window this afternoon was messing with my Kinect. Wasn't too upset, made my arms look really thin. #techfooled 7 years ago
- @lkgg Happy New Year to you! May 2011 be one of your best yet =} #FF 7 years ago
- Only during #nanowrimo could I send my husband on a milkshake/French fry run at 10:15pm :) #adoreshim 7 years ago